In order to promote, develop and enrich the resources GEYC Resource center has launched a call for candidates for the position of “New Media Ambassador”, a 2 months practical training in the field of social media, multimedia, PR and communication skills.
GEYC Resource center offers a wide variety of online free tools about multimedia and social media topics aimed to help both individuals and organizations in their work. Our center is aimed to support “Young People Combating Hate Speech On-line” campaign of Council of Europe.
New Media Ambassador profile
- ability to communicate in English;
- ability to communicate by e-mail/Facebook on a daily basis;
- basic experience in using social media and multimedia tools;
- sense of initiative, creativity, responsibility, self-management;
- The New Media Ambassador has the role to promote, develop and contribute to GEYC Resources Center during the practical training. More information will be provided during practical training preparation;
- 2 months period: 01/05/2013-30/06/2013;
- involvement: more than 5-10 hours/week;
- all activities will be done at the initiative of the candidate, therefor, it could be online or at local level in order to not require any cost on behalf of the candidate;
More on: GEYC