What AEJ-Bulgaria does:
– Informs the professional community about opportunities for training and career development.
– Professional training of journalists and students.
– Enhances professional, ethical standards in journalism.
– Improves the literacy of media users.
– Advocacy for journalists who have received threats or who have been prevented from performing freely their job, including advocacy on international level.
– Proposals for legislative changes that develop the media environment and improve media self-regulation.
– Prepares researches, critical positions and analysis of the media environment in Bulgaria.
– Expertise on media environment and quality journalism in Bulgaria and Europe.
– Popularization of quality media products.
– Building of a network of local and international professionals, supporting journalist to perform their deities and expanding the professional capacities of our members.